Our Commitment to Compliance and Accessibility
We are committed to providing full accessibility to restorin.com for all users, regardless of technological or physical ability. While striving towards improving accessibility, we assure adherence to all related laws and industry standards. Restorin.com complies with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 to reach Level AA conformance. We have extensively tested and assessed each webpage to implement the tools necessary to optimize content accessibility.
Here are the steps restorin.com has taken to enhance accessibility for all users:
- Users can enlarge or minimize text size through the browser interface or keyboard. For the steps needed to do so, please check with your specific web browser.
- Restorin.com uses cascading style sheets (CSS) to regulate the visual layout of all pages and optimize presentation to all users.
- All content on revigorator.com is designed to be fully compatible with any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.), allowing access to the website from any location connected to the internet.
- Hyperlinks to other documents and websites are clearly highlighted and discernible from other text.
- We have ensured that all website information is conveyed clearly by choosing contrasting and complementary text and background color combinations to optimize the viewing experience. We have also taken extra measures to confirm that all website information is not solely conveyed through color.
- Restorin.com provides alternative text to all non-textual elements, such as images.
- Restorin.com utilizes HTML heading elements to communicate page structure and content organization, allowing all users to apply assistive technologies to navigate pages quickly and effectively.
Restorin.com continues to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards of the W3C while striving to implement changes that help sustain an accessible digital estate for all users. We emphasize the importance of the user experience to ensure the website delivers maximum accessibility and usability. We are open to receiving feedback from all users and encourage users to contact us to report any website accessibility issues or send specific suggestions on how we can improve accessibility.